800g of Sweet potato
500g of chicken breast
275mL of lite coconut cream
275mL of like coconut milk
1 tsp of ginger
1 large onion
1 C of sliced mushrooms
1 C of broccoli
1 tb of red curry paste
1 bunch of coriander
1.In a work or large saucepan, heat a drizzle/spray of olive oil.
2. Dice the chicken and cook it over medium-high heat for about 5 mins until brown.
3. Remove chicken from the pan.
4. Add another drizzle/spray of olive oil and cook the onion and ginger for one minute or until aromatic, and then add in the curry paste and cook for another minute.
5. Add in the coconut milk and cream and bring to boil.
6. Add in the diced sweet potato and chicken. Cover the pan to simmer on low heat for 8-10 mins. Stirring occasionally
7. Add in broccoli and mushrooms and cover again cooking for 5 mins.
8. Add in coriander and mix through, cooking for a minute and then serve
Makes 5 serves or if you are a male – I would make this 4 serves
It can be frozen!